Nkosazana Daughter venting after MacG mentioned on his podcast that Master KG might be the biological father of her child instead of Sir Trill

Nkosazana Daughter venting after MacG mentioned on his podcast that Master KG might be the biological father of her child instead of Sir Trill

"I assure u big time my relation with master kg is not romantic or sexual ! Like I said before kg and I only work together but it’s like there’s people trying to convince you that there is more and there no such thing .

All this for views ? I’m so disappointed at how low people can go and not to mention how woman are so disrespected in this industry! 


It’s so unfortunate that you will never see the amount of work that we have put out , because I’m female I must be sleeping with him .Disgusting?


We have family’s at home like you , that watch these things you say , as for my relationship with Sir Trill was never a secret but private ! Even before you even knew me !


You see it as explaining my self I see people trying to devalue me , because trashing is easy and get more attention then appreciating ."

Post a Comment

0 Comments