Nkosazana daughter is celebrate one year anniversary to her Debut Album Uthingo Le Nkosazana

Nkosazana daughter is celebrating one year anniversary to her debut album Uthingo Le Nkosazana...

Check out what she said to his fans and some artists she work with

Happy One Year Anniversary to My Debut Album Uthingo Le Nkosazana


I am truly amazed by how God has blessed me😭. Today, I celebrate the one-year anniversary of my debut Gold Certified album, ‘Uthingo Le Nkosazana.’ This album, featuring 13 heartfelt love songs, has been a journey of passion and creativity. 

The lead single, "Ring Ring Ring," has been certified Gold by RISA and boasts over 4.6 million streams. "Uzongenzani" featuring Scorpion Kings, the album's second single, has surpassed 3 million streams. "Amaphutha," my biggest hit as a lead artist, is certified Platinum with over 5 million streams, and its official music video has garnered over 10 million views on YouTube. Following these successes, "Amazinyo Endonda" and "Valentines" were released back-to-back, each accompanied by their official music videos.


This album has elevated my career in ways I could never have imagined. I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all the artists and producers who contributed to making this album what it is. A special thank you to Kabzadesmall_, Master KG, Dj Maphorisa, Makhadzi, Murumba Pitch, Major League Djz, Sir Trill, Lowsheen, Mashudu, Chronical Deep, Young Jonn, ThackzinDJ, Luudadeejay, and DJ GIVY BABY. Your talent and dedication have been instrumental in the success of ‘Uthingo Le Nkosazana.’

I also want to give a huge shout-out to my incredible team. You guys are my ride-or-die. While "Nkosazana Daughter" is my name, there is a strong, unwavering team behind it. Your hard work and countless sleepless nights have been pivotal to our achievements. You are my family, and I love you all dearly. As we reach new heights together, I appreciate every single one of you. Your consistent contributions have propelled my brand to new levels and established a solid reputation in the market. Without your cooperation and relentless commitment, none of this would have been possible.

I would also like to thank my distribution company, Africori. The support you have provided is out of this world. You have ensured that everything went smoothly throughout the journey of my debut album. As an independent artist, staying relevant and achieving milestones is challenging, but your unwavering support has made it possible. You carry me and my brand, and together we will climb to even greater heights.

To my supporters, you guys are the realest of them all. You have made me who I am today. Your unwavering dedication, commitment, and support mean the world to me. Thank you, and I love you all so much😭❤️🫶🏻. 


As we celebrate this milestone, I am filled with gratitude and excitement for what the future holds. Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey.


With love,

Nkosazana Daughter

Post a Comment

0 Comments