"I once recorded 53 songs in one night." Lil Wayne

"I've got over 1000 songs in my vault. When I leave a session and I ask what I did, the producer comes with files of what I've done. The last night I was in the studio, I recorded 53 songs." Lil Wayne


So Lil Wayne recorded 53 songs in one night😤

Calculations⌨️

Number of hours in one night = 12

Average length of a rap song = 4

Number of songs recorded in 1 night = 53

Length of time Lil Wayne takes to come up with two lines = 7 weeks

Do the final calculations at your own rîsk😅

How is this possible?🤔

This left many people with question after Lil Wayne came out with this number of song that has recorded in one night, exactly how is this possible? 


Popular Posts

Jazzworx, GL_Ceejay & Thukuthela - Tholukuthi (Clap Song) (feat. MaWhoo).mp3

How to monetise your website Adsense, adsterra and adscash full tutorial and step by step guide