YOUNG TEACHER SANDISWA LEKOBO HAVE BEEN ASSAULTED BY HER BOYFRIEND.


The lady who's sandiswa lekobo from ka nyamazane shared her painful and touching story on Instagram few days ago. 

Indeed the lady have been marinated by his boyfriend after she came back late doing the ongoing program of the school knowns as RANDZA XIKOLO XAWENA where parents and SGB And teachers clean the whole school.


The school provides money for food then they cook each other to eat after the project.

According to our source the teacher came back late than usual so the boyfriend suspected that she might be having an affair with her colleagues or elsewhere.


Sandiswa is recovering well but she refused to dump the boyfriend because she said his boyfriend is the one who made her, after I've lost my parents Kagiso took me to school for 4 years I then became a teacher I can't leave him he's my soul mate we'll just fix our problems said Sandiswa the girl who was nyised..

Read more 





Post a Comment

0 Comments