GROOVIST, WHISTLE GIRL, RENEILOE(23) WHO ONCE MADE HEADLINES WITH AMAPIANO DANCE IS FINISHING HER LLB DEGREE WHILE, WITH BA DEGREE BAGGED BEFORE

A groovist and whistle girl, Reneiloe Seemane aged 23 who once made headlines in 2020 during the emerge of Amapiano music by winning the hearts of many South Africans as some dubbed it an “iconic” moment for amapiano is now completing an LLB Degree. 


Reneiloe Seemane from Atteridgeville has graduated for BA degree before pursuing LLB. 


Speaking to TimesLIVE, Seemane said she wants to make education fashionable and the reason she decided to study law was because of the video in 2019.

'Why I wanted to study law is because I found myself in situations where I wished I knew what was the right way to do things. So, for example, the viral moment, a lot of people would approach me, like brand deals.


“They would give me a contract that has 10 pages and you want a 19-year-old to be able to read that and understand it,” said Seemane.


As South Africa celebrates Youth Month in June, she said the youth should not dumb down what happened in 1976.


“What the youth of 1976 did for us was a historical moment. So I don't see a need for us to dumb it down,” she said.

Source: TimesLIVE 

Post a Comment

0 Comments