My Fiancee Is Threatening Me With A Breakup Because I Refused To Give Her Mother Money For An Abortion.

I am a civil servant and will be 30 years old by Oct. 2nd, my fiance is 26 years old and just finished her youth service but is yet to get a job, and we are planning to get married by December. 


We have had a good and sweet relationship, and her family knows me very well because I helped in training her through the polytechnic I do assist her family as much I can with my meager salary, but recently my fiancee has been giving me attitude, and threatening to quit the relationship over a 50k request which she said her mother needed for an abortion.


When she asked me for the money I thought she was joking and needed the money for something else, I wondered why the mother would be going for an abortion when the father was still around or is it that the pregnancy was a mistake? she told me that it wasn't the father that was responsible for the pregnancy that her mother's lover who impregnated her is a young man who doesn't have a job yet and if the father finds out it will mean very big trouble for her mother and that is the reason she wants to abort the pregnancy. I told her bluntly that I wouldn't be part of such an unholy act ever since then she has refused to come to my place or to pick up my calls.

 

Yesterday, I went to her house and met the mother at home when I asked of Dezzy my fiancée, she told me that she wasn't home and refused to tell me where she went to, she was acting cold towards me and that is very unusual of her, my instinct is telling me that it was because I refused to give her the money for the abortion, but last night I got a text message from her that if I didn't giver her the money that means I don't love her and it will be the end of our relationship.


I have been calling her to explain that I don't have the money and that my spirit also does not accept such things but she has been rejecting my calls right now I am confused I don't have the money and I want to lose my precious Dezzy.

Do I go for a loan, or do I stand my ground on not giving her the money for the abortion?


 I need honest advice, please.



Post a Comment

0 Comments