was so small and innõcênt. I had a guy who we used to play video games together in his room everyday but nothing happened." Tyla

 "I was so small and innõcênt. I had a guy who we used to play video games together in his room everyday but nothing happened." Tyla


"I had a friend with whom I used to play games everyday, all day in his room. I always used to irrîtate him cuz I used to excitedly knock at his door all the time calling his name cuz I just wanted to play games with him. One day he was ignoring me and he locked his door and was busy playing PlayStation. Then I pushed a piece of paper beneath the door on which was a photo of my Bûm. Then I crîed so much that he let me in then we continued our games and nothing happened. I was so small and innõcênt. I remember how I sat on the photocopy machine to photocopy my Bûm and it was amazing." Tyla


Africa's most beautiful innõcênt vîrgin, Tyla shares an innõcênt sweet memory of hers inwhich nothing happened 😁



Post a Comment

0 Comments