A 16 YEAR OLD BOY WAS CAUGHT TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE AFTER BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED.



Tumelo Rockel Sibuyi aged (16) was raped in the midnight of Sarterday at his friend's home during study group sessions.

According to our source, Tumelo went to attend a certain study group with his other friends from school, which started from Friday to Sunday, 

it was said that during the study group session no one was been allowed to go home late as they buy food for the night and agree on each, who's home are they sleeping at in each week. 

On Sarterday just after studying at about 00:20.. we all went to sleep as we were not so many but making 8, some slept on counches and some slept in some spare rooms..

I was given a spareroom next to a certain bathroom, and during the night ugogo ka uluntu, who lives in the same house came in my room as it wasn't locked holding a sharp knife and said I should wake up and do what we do to her daughter.

 and i asked what do you mean gogo?. as confused as I was he grabbed me pulled down my BVD as i was half naked and said I should have sex with her otherwise she'll kill me.


I did all what she asked me to do in fear, and i did it for so long, and it was my first time, until she instructed me to stop, she promised to make my life a living hell should I say a word about what happened that night,
 so I decided to kill myself and leave this life.. said the victim Tumelo.

Gogo ka Uluntu which is the Same 86 year old grandmother of the child Uluntu, have raped Tumelo deliberately and police are looking for her as she's nowhere to be found..

The family of Ugogo refused all the allegations laid by Tumelo of their mother Raping him, Our mother is way to old for doing such things, and if it's true they did have sex it means the boy is the one who raped her.

no ways an old granny like Our mother to rape a small boy, she raise our kids today they're adults why didn't she rape them too? Said the family of ugogo.


Tumelo have been taken by the Social workers away from home as she'll not even attend school for few days as DNA testing will be made as soon as possible and tumelo confirmed that he haven't yet taken a bath since it happened. 

Thina simangele.. tumelo never had breakfast, lunch and dinner with us, and when we ask him he said he's not feeling well, therefore on Sunday he never came back home and we searched him everywhere but he was nowhere to be found, 

Even now it's God's mercy that we found him alive because he disappeared Sunday around 16h40 and he was found by mountain animal hustlers on monday in the afternoon trying to hung himself by a long rope.. said her sister martha.

Story report by: TIESETSO LEKHULENI 
#BushbuckridgeMedia

Post a Comment

0 Comments