DJ Maphorisa said "ii can't believe I've been spending money on something that doesn't grip anymore.


DJ Maphorisa said "ii can't believe I've been spending money on something that doesn't grip anymore. Even that Chinese BBL couldn't save it, the only time I'll enjoy s*x with her is when I'll be pretending to be smashing Mawhoo while smashing her. ii think her coochie lookups to her DJing sets, it's not nice"... 


Thuli Phongolo saw the tweet and replied with "How can it be nice while both of us have big a$$es? Worse part is that yours is stinking Maphorisa . ii might be talentless atleast ii don't go around and take finished songs and feature myself. You the African version of DJ Khaled. You are always competing with woman with everything, from looks, Drip, to the body. You look like a wife that never got married. BBL Phori, BBL Phori. My co*chie does grip just that your dzick looks up to your Amapiano friend Kabza DE Small's last name"



Post a Comment

0 Comments