South African Grammy Award winning singer, Tyla again sets another record as she becomes the first and only African artist to win 2 Cathegories at the Bet Awards 2024

South African Grammy Award winning singer, Tyla again sets another record as she becomes the first and only African artist to win 2 Cathegories at the Bet Awards 2024

Tyla won in the 

👉 Best International Act

👉 Best New Artist

Truly, vîrgins always do their own things on another level. After winning these awards, she gave one of the most iconic speech ever;

Tyla 🗣️"This is such a great gift to be here representing Africa. I just wanna dedicate this Africa, I wanna dedicate my success to all the African superstars who were there before me that didn't get this opportunities that I'm getting. It's just amazing and I'm happy to take Africa to the world." 

You can hâte Tyla, but you can't dęny her of her records and achievements

At just 22, she's already doing so much for herself and Africa

Africa To The World


Post a Comment

0 Comments